Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Something in the water

hi my name is exodus and this is my something in the water animation. This term we have been learning about the rocky shore. the creature that I picked to animate is a crab. Crabs have a hard shell on the outside of their bodies. They have 8 legs and 2 claws. They live on the rocky shore and like to eat mussels. Mussels also live on the rocky shore. Other creatures like squid and starfish live on or near the rocky shore. In my animation you can see that the crab is eating the mussels but then the crab gets eaten too. The rocky shore is important because it is home to many sea creatures. Thanks for watching.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Exodus I like your creatures and I like your design on your background

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.